- What is I love you in Belgium?
- What does moi mean in Dutch?
- What is the lifestyle in Denmark?
- Is Danish hard to learn?
- What is the longest Danish word?
- How do you say goodnight in Dutch?
- What does Hi Hi mean in Danish?
- Is there a word for please in Danish?
- How do you write in Danish?
- How do you greet someone in Denmark?
- What Denmark is famous for?
What is I love you in Belgium?
You asked a translation in Flemish, or ‘Belgian Dutch’, in Belgium we say ‘ik zie je graag’, and not ‘ik hou van jou’, the latter is more used in the Netherlands..
What does moi mean in Dutch?
5Mooi — pretty, beautiful, sweet, good. Basically anything in Dutch is mooi, or “pretty”. The direct English translation is something like “pretty”, but it means more along the lines of “beautiful”. A town or a city can be mooi. A person can also be mooi.
What is the lifestyle in Denmark?
Cool winters with a warm feeling. Denmark has a relatively mild climate with no extremes of heat or cold. Being part of Scandinavia, Denmark enjoys the light summer months from June to August with an average daytime temperature of 19ºC.
Is Danish hard to learn?
Danish is said to be the hardest Scandinavian language to learn because of its speaking patterns. It is generally spoken more quickly and more softly than other Scandinavian languages. Danish is also flatter and more monotonous than English. Grammatically, though, it’s relatively easy.
What is the longest Danish word?
speciallægepraksisplanlægningsstabilliseringsperiodeThe longest Danish word that has ever been used is: speciallægepraksisplanlægningsstabilliseringsperiode. It consists of 51 letters! (In English: specialist practice’s planning stabilization period??)
How do you say goodnight in Dutch?
Goedenacht. Good night!, Goodnight!
What does Hi Hi mean in Danish?
With hej, you’re always on the safe side in Denmark. Pronounced just like “hi” in English, this is the simplest and most common way to greet someone in Danish. … Another colloquial way would be the casual nå, hva ‘så?, something like “Hey, what’s up?” in English.
Is there a word for please in Danish?
There is no specific word in Danish that literally translates the word ‘please’.
How do you write in Danish?
Type the Æ, Ø, Å and ß using the 10 key pad and the Alt key. When you want to type in a Danish letter you hold down the Alt key and type a code into the 10 key pad. Once you release the Alt key, the letter will appear.
How do you greet someone in Denmark?
1) Hej & Hej Hej Saying ‘hej’ is the most common way to say hello in Copenhagen. Luckily, the pronunciation of the Danish greeting is exactly the same as the pronunciation of ‘hi’ in English. And, even better, ‘hej’ is also how you say goodbye in Danish (you can also say ‘hej hej’ for goodbye).
What Denmark is famous for?
Like the rest of Scandinavia, Denmark is known for its high-quality design and architecture. Just think Bang & Olufsen, Arne Jacobsen’s Egg chair, Royal Copenhagen porcelain and the Royal Opera House in Sydney – all the work of Danish designers and companies.